Saturday, September 3, 2011

"G" Names!

Today's letter is "G!"!
- Gemma: this name is very Britishy, in my opinion, and it's simple and sweet.
- Greta: One of my favorite nicknames for the lovely name "Margaret."
- Grace: A beautiful classic.
- Glory: I prefer this to the more dramatic "Gloria." And, "Glo" is an awesome nickname.
- Genesis: If I were cooler, I'd use this name.
- Georgiana: The P&P connection, and "Georgie" is a great short.

Moving on to boy names:
- Gideon: Just an awesome, pretty unique OT name.
- Garrett: I'm a sucker for names with two sets of double letters.
- George: Another classic.
- Gerard: Samantha R's contribution.
- Gabriel: I love the nickname "Gabe."
- Gage: A good "wild west" name that I've mentioned on here before.
- Giovanni: A nice alternative to "John."

What "G" names do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Mark Driscoll named one of his kids Gideon. I think it's a fabulous name. One of my bridesmaids' has the middle names of Gemma. Genesis sounds really Matrix-y and sci-fi to me.

    ReplyDelete