Monday, February 13, 2012

Quickie

I really anticipated updating this more often now that Bash is getting bigger. It seems bigger does not necessarily mean easier!

Just a quickie to remind you that I still exist and that names are still awesome:

Heard/Saw
- "Magnolia" for a girl- not one I'd really consider since it is a suburban area near where I grew up, but I think it's lovely, and "Meg" or even "Nolia" would be a pretty nickname.
- "Xander" as a nickname for "Alexander." I wouldn't use it as a name alone since I don't know how well it would age, but it's kind of a neat alternative to the standard "Alex."
- "Conley"- I actually really like this boy name, even though it's so similar to a couple girls name. It sounds like a wild west, cowboy name to me. Our vet's name was "Conley Westover," and he was (still is, we just don't have a dog anymore) a pretty awesome cowboy kind of guy. He totally pulls off the name, and I think it's great for any rough and tumble little kid (a bookish child may get made fun of with that moniker).

1 comment: